Sunday, July 3, 2011

July 3,11

Another day, another negative test.
I am now 3 days late which is SO unlike me. I am 27 day cycle reliable. Every once and a while I may have a 26 day cycle, but anything above 28 days just doesn't happen. Well it has before...and the reason is my son and my daughter. But I have never gotten a neg test while being pregnant either, so who knows what's up. Guess my body wants to be harsh and give me a crazy cycle. They do that from time to time. I'm about to load the pic and maybe even tweak it for shits and giggles.
Since we aren't exactly trying to get pregnant, I'm not sure why I feel kinda let down at these BFNs. Guess I just want this more than I realized. Then again, I think that's pretty obvious huh?



ok, so I have been playing around trying to tweak this, and am getting nothing. A pretty strong BFN, in my opinion.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...