Tuesday, September 6, 2011

9weeks brings annoyances/Note to followers

So MS is getting a bit better. I am almost human when up with my daughter now in the am.
now the annoying factor. MORE freaking insurance drama!! Holy Crow with insurance already. I have 2 prescriptions waiting on me at the pharmacy and they have been since Thursday. Insurance STILL hasn't approved them AND when I called, my lovely response was "Well we are still deciding if we want to cover it or not" WTF????
UGH...sorry for the rant, but am extremely annoyed.

Oh and I see I have a silent follower. I would like to welcome you to my craziness! Haha. Hope you enjoy my journey to meeting Peep!! I get to see him or her on Friday and couldn't be more excited!!
Thanks for joining me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...