Wednesday, January 18, 2012

28 Weeks 2 Days

So, had another checkup. It was with the midwife.
Basic stuff, urine check (went fine), BP check (120/76=good), weight check (no idea, lol). I asked at the end how much I have gained thus far cuz I barely pay any attention and was told I have gained a total of 15lbs. Not bad IMO, and less than I was assuming, lol.
I'm measuring right on track and her heart rate was 122bpm. Her HR has always been on the low end and she's not very active but we are keeping an eye on it. The "hope" and "theory" is that since u/s all look normal, we can't catch it super great on dopler and I dont feel her as often is all because of my anterior placenta. (lining my belly acting as a cushion instead of my spine. no biggie, just an annoyance, lol)
And here comes the kicker: I have to go back in 2 WEEKS!! Omg, I'm already to that stage?? That means I'm in my 3rd trimester! Holy moly that as fast. Also I had to schedule that appointment (which will take place on the 30th of Jan) with the OB because they want to start talking surgery scheduling! Wow, lil Peep is going to be here in like 11 weeks!! (they hope to schedule her a week early)
I'll keep you readers updated! This is getting fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...