Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Braxton Hicks?

ok yes. I am on my THIRD pregnancy, and I really should know this. But I never really experienced Braxton Hicks Contractions before. I had some tightening or cramping with my little boy, but I don't think that is what it was. With him it was more localized and slightly painful. Today however, I do believe it was true Braxton Hicks because it was more all over.
My entire belly would get tense and crazy hard for about 30seconds to a minute, ease up and then it'd do it again a few minutes later. It wasn't painful at all but you were definitely aware it was happening. Skylar even felt my belly at one point and asked why it was so tight and hard. I got them off and on all day, but again, nothing painful and I'm not at all worried about it. I'm sure they are basic BH and my body is just doing what it feels it should be doing.
Interesting stuff,haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...