Friday, May 4, 2012

Weekend Before Baby!

Friday: I started bleeding (more than usual cervical check spotting but not enough to go to L&D either) had some minor cramping, but the worse was I was feeling so lightheaded and sick to my stomach. I was hungry, but couldn't eat. I kept feeling like I was going to either pass out or throw up. Very weird feeling. Hubby made me sit in my recliner all day, he even made dinner. After I put Sebastian to bed, I laid down too. Just watched TV and felt blah.
Saturday: I felt a bit better . No more blood, which is always a plus and only remotely queasy so yay!
Sunday: Felt a lot better. Last minute house cleaning/baby prep, grocery run, etc.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting!! Post an update about the arrival! :-) can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...