Monday, August 22, 2011

7 weeks

So I am now 7 weeks. My biggest complaint is exhaustion. How can anyone stay this tired all the time? My goodness. I guess it's true what they say about every pregnancy being different because I have never been this continuously tired and this is baby #3!
Oh as a lovely bonus, Peep has decided nightly heartburn would be a nice treat. Add that to the tiredness and occasional tingling boobs and I am one happy camper, haha. I don't think the MS really needs to be reported. It's there and doesnt' look to be going anywhere any time soon, so it kinda goes without saying.
Now that I have vented, I can honestly say: WHO CARES!?!?! I am so over the moon thrilled and anxious to meet this new little one. So what if I have all this crappy feeling right now. It is all so worth it. I fall deeper and deeper in love with this little bundle everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...