Friday, August 5, 2011

7/30/11 Brought Confusion

Soooooooo I took a test today. It was a very faint positive! OMG I couldn't believe it, I am in completed and total shock. I showed Jeff, so much for being cute about it! He said he definitely saw pink but wasn't totally convinced because the line was so light. UGH!! Doesn't he know a line is a line!! So I snap a pic (pic was taken about 4ish minutes after I tested)

Do you see it? Can you see the faint second line? (click on pic to make it larger, lol) I posted this on a test tweakers site and they all said w/o a doubt, this is a positive test! OMG! OMG! OMG!
Fast forward an hour, after I got offline from the tweakers. I went back to look and gawk at my beautiful test. One line...WTF?? How can that be?? Where did my other line go??? A negative test stared back at me. HUH??
So back to the Internet. Apparently you aren't supposed to look at them after 10 minutes because the test can potentially get wonky....well this isn't my first trip to the rodeo and all my other positive tests, STAYED positive. ugh, confusion sets in. Is this just a silly test? Is this simply setting myself up for a Chemical Pregnancy?? oi

Stay tuned, I shall try again in the morning.
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...