Thursday, August 18, 2011

Premonition?

Shall we call this Premonition? I don't know, guess we'll find out in 12-14 weeks!!
So Daddy naps Sebastian most days, and today he fell asleep along with him. He awoken in a jolt and was panicked. (He explained the whole thing to me later)
Turned out, he fell asleep, but woke up-in his dream. The time was appropriate for an hour nap. Sebastian was sitting in the floor with a little girl. Sebastian was about a year older and the girl was about 6ish months. He called both kids by name and said to be still, he was going to get mommy to watch them while he went potty. He yelled for me to come take over, but I didn't come. He went to use the restroom and when he returned, both small children where in the bed playing. He laid them down and they went back to sleep.
Then hubby woke up for real. And panicked because he didn't see his youngest daughter! Then reality caught up to him and he relaxed.
Oh and the little girls name he used in the dream was one of my top two favorite girl names!!
Hubby says he can not ever remember having a dream that felt SO real.
So, kinda funny huh? We both do not care at all which gender we have but if it is female, does this mean this was meant to be her name?? Especially considering I never told him how much I love the name!
We are SO not the type of people that rely on dreams, and stuff but this was too weird for us to not make a note of. This sort of thing just doesn't happen to us often!

1 comment:

  1. I love this story! When I was pregnant with my son... a week before his due date... my friend and I both dreamt that I was having a boy. Different dreams, but the same outcome.

    Dropping in from Mama Blog, by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...